Friday, October 10, 2008

A week of relaxation!

I could really get used to this very little homework/very little class time lifestyle. But I am afraid that when I return to the States I will have no work ethic left.
So interesting cultural differences from this week:
1. The way people regard college classes. Here, people are just kind of like "whatever" and not as worried for the most part. My friends and I think that when it only costs about 100 euros a year, people don't feel nearly as driven as when they paying near $50,000 a year. Just a thought.
2. Professors at the fac act like teaching a class is really more of a hobby.
3. You don't exercise in the rain, afternoon or on the streets. And not in shorts.
4. Eat more bread.

Those are 4 fun lessons brought to you by the letter P (for Pain) and 4 (b/c there are 4 lessons).

-Laura

No comments: