Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rain

Here in Nantes, it rains a lot. Luckily, I do rather like the rain.
So Tuesdays are my day that I have my Prehistoric Archeology at the fac! So, I went today, and sat there for awhile and then the prof showed up late (like last week). After he fiddled around up front for about 5 more min (keeping in mind we are now 12 min into a 1 hour class) he says "Does anybody have a double A battery?" And nobody did. And without the double A battery he would not turn on the projector. So 15 min into the class, he gave up and told us to come back next week.
Then, taking the tram back, there was demonstration so there were people on the tracks for the tram and the tram had to stop and we got out of the tram and walked back (me and alot of french people who were uttering french curse words, not so under their breaths).
This past weekend, I got to see a pyrotechnique show for the baptism of the worlds largest trimarron and then a celtic rock concert. It was overall quite fun!
-Laura

No comments: